What is a Holistic Fertility Doula?
A Holistic Fertility Doula is a Professionally trained person trained to support a woman during her preconception period to help prepare her body for pregnancy. The Holistic Fertility Doula supports natural remedies, recommendations, emotional support, and guidance during this time. A Holistic Fertility Doula is trained to look at varying factors that are prohibiting conception and make the necessary recommendations in specific areas to enhance the chances of fertility. There is no time limit in working with a woman during this period, unlike other aspects responsible for pregnancy outcomes.
Holistic Fertility Doula Serivices
(3- month minimum)
- Informational support throughout the course of care
- Nutritional support and counseling
- Up to five (5) FaceTime or over the phone consult
- Unlimited email support
- Text message support
- Client responsible to give Doula updates regarding progress
- Access to an extensive fertility referral base
- Client responsible to share food diary
- Client responsible to share monthly ovulation/ updates
- Client required to disclosure all related up to date health information when asked
Discounts for EMTs, Firefighters, Police, Military, and Teachers. Thank you for all that you do!
Ask about our Flexible Payment Plans. We accept FSH and HSA