Online Lactation 1 on 1 Classes
If you REALLY want to make nursing work for you and your baby but wonder if it’s possible, taking a lactation course is the #1 thing you can do to put yourself on the path to success.
I nursed all of my babies for a combined 62+ months and I can tell you that you will not make it on sheer determination.
Get your information from one of these experts instead.
Perfect for: The parents who is determined to nurse and properly feed their babies.
Created by: Ashley E. Davis, a Certified Lactation Counselor and Certified Lactation Educator and mother of four.
Course length: 2 hours
Course Cost: $85
What you will learn:
- how to avoid the biggest and most common nursing mistake
- how to avoid nipple soreness
- Best infant feeding position for a good latch
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- what to do when you are having an issue and when to get outside help
- baby’s first feed
- how and why to hand express vs pumping
- How to remove milk and store breast milk
- How to naturally signal your body to make more milk
- Nursing in the first 6-8 weeks and beyond
- How to handle the most common infant feeding questions